Web hosting providers, like Bluehost, give customers dozens of additional services for free. One of the reasons why so many business owners and industry insiders recommend Bluehost is because of all the extras that you get when you use Bluehost.
Are you one of the many people who think that all Web hosting companies are basically the same? It’s true that Web hosting companies do provide the same basic service, Web site hosting, but the additional services that Web hosting companies provide vary widely from company to company. Some web hosting companies offer practically no extra services, or make you pay for additional services.
Here are just a few of the services that Bluehost offers to customers that other Web hosting companies don’t:
1. Image galleries – Instead of using an outside image hosting site to put photos on your Web site, you can use the image galleries that Bluehost offers to integrate galleries into your Web page without sending your visitors to an outside site. Keeping your photos in image galleries hosted on your Bluehost site will also help protect them from being stolen and used all over the Web without your permission.
2. Multi-media tools – Want to use Flash animations, Shockwave, Real Audio, or Midi on your Website? No problem if you’re using Bluehost. Bluehost is one of only a handful of low cost web hosts that can support cutting edge multi-media applications. And currently, they are running a $3.95 per month web hosting promotion to offer their services…
3. Mailing lists – Mailing lists are a great way to market to your target niche and make sure that your promotional dollars aren’t wasted on advertising that doesn’t work. Mailing lists are the best way to build up a solid customer base. But creating mailing lists can be confusing and maintaining them can be a pain, unless you’re using Bluehost as your Web hosting company. Bluehost gives customers an easy to use tool that makes creating and managing mailing lists a snap.
4. Poll and survey applications – Using polls and surveys and other interactive tools are a very smart way to keep people coming back to your website. They’re also great for collecting consumer data. You can preview new products and get customers opinions of the products by hosting a poll. Or you can do a customer survey to find out what customers think of your Web site or your products. Bluehost gives customers poll and survey applications that can be easily added to a Web site at no extra charge.
5. Help and Support Ticket System – When customers are having problems with an order or having problems using your Web site they want to be able to get a hold of you without any problems or delays. Bluehost can help you make that happen by giving consumers a free Help ticketing system so that customers can submit a form directly to you specifying what their problem is. They receive confirmation of the ticket and they can check back often to see if the problem is being solved. Customers love the security of having Help or Trouble tickets.